Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Well 3 weeks later and I'm back at blogger. Time to make an actual post I think! I just finished reading Joshua Harris' book "I Kissed Dating Goodbye". Those who know me well joke about my past relationships and how all my ex-girlfriends have been married within 6 months of breaking up with me. It pretty harsh but I can see the funny side (Thank God!). So reading this book again has reminded me of a lot of things. The main thing being that I'm not ready to get married or even be in a relationship and I'm fine with that... For now.

As always I'll leave you with a picture (or try) here's one from Charlotte and Neil Coverly's wedding a bit later than planned. When I get hold of Graham again I'll get some photos of the happy couple posted. Well done to Willgoss for not sending me any pictures of the actual couple..