Thursday, November 24, 2005

Tonight I spoke at small group. I'm really not every comfortable speaking in a group setting so it was a but streching which was good. I think it went ok I tried to turn it into more of a discussion which worked well because people were pretty responsive. All in all a good night. We had small group here as well which was really good because I didn't have to go out into the cold! and I got to be the host which never happens. I spoke on distraction which is a pretty big topic. Just talking about the things that distract us from God and how we can deal with them and give more of our time to God. Distraction is something that everyone struggles with and everyone had different ways that they deal with distraction so I think everyone learnt a bit from each other. Also gave us a chance to open up to each other which doesn't normal happen with the whole group, we normal split up into guys and gals.

It's a good job today was my day off too because I woke up in agony! Yesterday every muscle in my arms and shoulders was seriously hurting! Today it was even worse! I literally couldn't get out of bed for ages! Hopefully they'll be alright tomorrow!

I want this phone to have my babies!!! :(