Saturday, November 05, 2005

Today has been rather uneventful and I really can't share anything exciting with you. However I did make it into the top 10 of our new speedrun league on concspeed on our server. Pretty proud of that, ok I'm at the bottom but I really suck at conc maps so to see me in there at all is a real achievement! Here is proof because I doubt the time will stay there very long!

Yeah that sadly really is all I have done today... Went to a few lectures that kind thing but it has been pretty dull. Also got a bit pissed off with one of the guys in our World of Warcraft Guild basically for getting us all killed a whole bunch of times in SFK but hey it was fun.

I have to leave you with something a little more interesting than the screenshot above so I've had a random scan though some old photos and found some classics. Here's a blast from the past it was requested a long time ago by the man himself so here it is Mike with his Mohawk - enjoy.