Sunday, November 27, 2005

I just finished watching episode 8 of Lost (series 2) . I have to say that up until now series 2 hasn't really been that great. I suppose the first 7 episodes were a big build up to this one episode and now the story can get back into it's normal What the hell is going on, Twists every episode and Lots of weird stuff has happened but we won't explain any of it but I Love it! I've defiantly never been this into a TV show before it's just not normally the sort of thing I get excited about. Apparently the writers have enough material for another 12 years so if you haven't started watching it yet then you've got plenty of time.

Hurley (the guy on the right) is defiantly my favorite character he's a bit of a legend and Charlie who is good in Lost but I think he will always be a hobbit to me.
I thought about posting some pic's from season 2 but most of you Brits probably don't want me soiling anything for you.
I'm off to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire tonight I'll probably post a review of it tomorrow.