Thursday, November 03, 2005

Gretchens English Page

Came across this today by clicking for a random blog. If you've never read the poem "The Raven" by Edgar Allan Poe that this guy is talking about then it's worth a look. You can find it here.

On a separate note today is my computer free day. Note the my computer there because after all I am a computing student and need to use computers everyday so today I'm posting from University. When I started back at University this year I decided that I would have one day a week where my computer at home will stay off. That might not seem like such a big deal to many of you but I got to the point where I found my self turning the computer on first thing in the morning and then sitting there all day and finally turning it off at night. This is not good. Too much of anything is bad so I quit using my computer on Thursdays and I think it's done me a hell of a lot of good.

I have a picture for you all too but I'll have to post it tomorrow see you then.