Thursday, December 01, 2005

Romans (8:38-39)

Had a pretty good day today this week it was big group instead of small group, I'll explain. Basically instead of having small group every week at church we have small group one week and big group the next. It's a pretty cool idea because it gives all the small groups a chance to get to know each other more. Tonight we were talking about spiritual giftings, something I've never really been sure of is it what my giftings are. So when they asked if people wanted prayer I was up and had a really cool picture from Matt Maude (such an awesome guy) saying that I would be leading the spiritually poor and seeing them turn to God. I've had words about leadership in my life before I suppose one of my issues is thinking that I don't have what it takes. That's not cool though because it goes against what God is saying, I have no problem with having faith and trusting in God to see other peoples lives changed but when it comes to my life I don't have so much confidence. Change that GOD!


Found this while looking though my photos of our outreach in Texas! Very cool it's on one of Deliverance Bible Church's walls!

"These are the things that make me free
I feel like I'm stuck in "stand by me"
This night was too good to be true."


The Ataris - San Dimas High School Football Rules