Friday, December 09, 2005

"Get a haircut you hippy!"

Well I did! As many of you know I don't like having my haircut which is why its so long usually! For once I like it though so that's a good thing! I've got an interview for placement next week so I've got to look slightly presentable. I would tell you who I'm going for the interview with but I would have to kill you. Seriously... Anyway the annoying thing about it is that I'm going down to London on Wednesday for this interview, staying at my house that evening. Coming back up to uni for 1 more day of lectures (which I will not be going to because its the 15 hours of Christmas) and more importantly Matt and Mim's wedding on the following Tuesday. Then the very next day I'm going back down to Kent again! I will have Pete for company though this time which will make the journey much more interesting!

I'm still amazed by the amount of information on wikipedia (as you can find out if you follow any of my links today) they have everything! Nothing much to say really had a manic few days so I'm off to bed. Tomorrow night I'm off out to the School Disco that the Students Union is having. Usually everyone dresses up as school girls/boys but this one is special because it's the Nativity Play theme, so I expect to see lots of shepherds with tea towels over the heads, a few too many inflatable sheep, a few angels and who knows what else! The CU is also doing carol singing outside the Union before the whole thing which will be a good outreach and pretty funny I'm sure because we'll all be dressed up too! Pictures at some point!

A picture of lake back home, can't wait to get back!