Monday, December 26, 2005

Robosexual

Well Christmas is over for another year! I had a good day yesterday we had 11 people over for dinner which is a first! We usually don't do that kind of thing at Christmas so it made a nice change and it was good to see people. I am looking forward to having things get back to normal though. I get bored really easily over Christmas and I'm just looking forward to going out and seeing people again. There's still a good few of my good mates that I haven't seen yet and I've been back since Wednesday!

Anyway moving on... I have had the chance these past 2 days to spend a lot of time working on my website. I discovered a blog called frostbolt which I found while playing around on google and I liked it! It's a World of Warcraft blog but I really liked the look of the site, seemed to have had a fair bit of customisation done to it, loads quick and is even valid xhtml! (don't know what I mean don't worry). So I did some investigating and found out what blogging system the author was using and gave it a try myself. It's called wordpress and it's pretty sweet, I've been fiddling around with the templates and got it all working well enough but, I can only do so much on this PC because it's rubbish. I even managed to import all my old blogs from blogspot which was a major selling point for wordpress as I did not want to louse the last few months posts and comments.

You can see the site at www.mattous.co.uk I'm going to continue to post my blogs on blogspot and myspace I've disabled comment posting on blogspot though, sorry Downs you'll just have to come to my site to comment :D. Theres been a small amount of activity on the forums with 4 members and 11 posts. Pretty pathetic if you ask me so get on the site people! Get involved.

No picture today. I just don't have any on this computer I'll try to get some for next time.