Saturday, December 17, 2005

King Kong

I spent the first part of this week getting my new website up and running. The long promised webspace form xengaming has finally arrived and I have to say that I'm very impressed. Unlimited space and Bandwidth for £30 a year is without a doubt the best webhosting package on the planet. It took 6 months to get it all working but I'm a patient man. So go check out www.mattous.co.uk I've setup the forums and gallery again so register and start posting! You can also upload your photos to the gallery now if you want somewhere to store photos or whatever.

I had my interview in London on Wednesday which went ok. I don't think I'll get it though. I got to spend the evening in Kent though which was really good. I really miss the south and can't wait to get home for Christmas. I saw Graham, Lou, Bec and Franko which was really cool we went to the hop farm and just had a few drinks. Next day I came back up to Middlesbrough with my new phone which rocks. I've been taking a load of photos with it and I'm pretty impressed.

The Journey back to Middlesbrough from my interview

Thursday night was our CU Christmas social which was lots of fun, we had a Christmas themed quiz which our team did pretty well in (4th I think). Then on Friday it was the end of term party at the union 15 hours of Christmas. Went round my mate Jay's at 9:30am went to the union to get our free breakfast hung around for a little while then went back to his and watched some Eddie Izzard. At 1pm went to meet some others at the Cinema and saw King Kong. It's the best film I've seen for a long time with the most impressive special effects I've ever seen, it's long but Peter Jackson can't make short films e.g. Lord of the Rings. Defiantly worth seeing it's a brilliant mix of action/special effects with the strange love story, but it works you really do feel for Kong. After watching it you also my have the urge to grab a blonde lass and carry her to the top of some tall building, let out a roar and beat your chest! After seeing King Kong we went back to the union and partied the night away!

Club One at the Students Union 15 Hours of Christmas.

Today I have nothing much to do so I'm having a well deserved rest. I didn't get in until 3am last night and considering I started at 9:30am I think that's pretty good going. 17 hours partying at my age takes it out of you!

As promised here's a photo from house party a few weekends back we tried to get another row of people but couldn't do it and ended up with a big heap of people on the floor.