Sunday, January 01, 2006

Well 2006 is officially here now as you all know. I'm tired and feeling pretty bored still at home. Tonight I'm off to Leeds and then tomorrow I'll be back at Uni in Middlesbrough. I can't wait to get back!

New Years Resolutions
  1. Quit Drinking - Just to see if I can

  2. Proper Diet - Instead of just freezer food everyday

  3. Do some work - Because I don't want to fail my second year

  4. Invest more time in relationship - With God and People

  5. Reinstall WoW - Rejoin British Beef and cause havoc on the Agamaggan server
There they are... How many of them will I keep? Who knows, I'm guessing not all of them but I bound to manage to keep a few :D

A note on WoW - yes I've decided to go back despite the fact that I quit only 6 weeks ago. I miss it too much and really want to get involved in the guild that I started again. I'm gonna roll either a Priest or Warrior because the guild doesn't have either (not decent ones anyway). I think I'll start by trying Priest but if it's not to my liking then I'll try Warrior. I'm going to be setting up a separate blog on my site for talking about WoW because I don't want to bore all the people that don't play.

Anyway happy new year everyone! I hope that you had a good night last night and that this year will be the best yet!