Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Multipass

Long time no blog so I thought I would fill you all in on whats happening right now with me. Despite what you may think I have not been playing as much World of Warcraft as I have been, I've been trying to do my coursework but am finding many other things to distract me. I am making progress though it'll be a tight squeeze to get it all done by Friday but I'll manage, I always do. Oh and I got another ICA today to model and build a database in Microsoft SQL server 2003, gonna be a tough one but we've got till June to do it so loads of time.

A few weeks back Rachel (Chair of the CU) asked if I wanted to lead the prayer meeting that we have on Tuesday mornings and this morning was the morning. It's been ages since I've done anything like that so it was good to get the chance. I'm don't think I'm very good at leading but it went well this morning I think and so did the others which is encouraging. We've done a lot of praying for Alpha which is coming up at the end of February, not to mention 24/7 prayer week which is the week before Alpha starts so February will be a busy week CU wise.

I've been finding myself very easily distracted as I said earlier, if you are looking for something to distract you from work or whatever then I'll list a few of the things that I've been getting a bit carried away with while trying to do some work.

http:/artpad.art.com - Draw whatever you like then send the links to people and they can watch the art being re-drawn the exact same way you drew it. Heres a few of my creations http://artpad.art.com/?itmcqax74x8 - http://artpad.art.com/?itm2nabk1p8 - http://artpad.art.com/?itm2bdtkluk.

A few webforums, always good for a read - Mattous Forum, World of Warcraft Forums, FM Forums.

Lost has finally started showing again in America which means I've been watching it here. These past two episodes have been amazing! Some of the things that have been bugging me a lot have started to get explained a little more. Well not really explained but you do find out more about whats going on, but without still really understanding whats going on. I've been watching them with Pete now too which is defiantly better than watching them on my own and speaking of Pete it's his birthday this Friday which means Houseparty! then were off to Walkabout! Thats the same day my coursework has to be handed in so I'll have something additional to celebrate!


Fun a Societies day back at the start of the year, picture taken by Jo I believe.