Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Ballz

Well I've had a break from my normal blog because I've been concentrating on my World of Warcraft Blog. I've been having a lot of fun with it, but today I decided to give it a rest because I was going a little crazy with the amount I've been playing.

I've been back at uni just over a week now and theres really not much to say. I'm still good and so is everyone else. During my boredom I decided to go looking for an Advert that I'd seen a few times that's really impressed me. The Sony Bouncy Balls website (or Sony BRAVIA < - my name is better) if you haven't seen it checkout the video because it's quite simply amazing.

Sony get 250,000 multi-coloured bouncy balls and start pouring them down the streets of San Francisco. First time I saw it I just thought it was some kind of special effect but when I realised that it was real I got a new found respect for Sony for doing something so crazy. The advert is in slow-motion with José González playing is song ‘Heartbeats’ in the background. The result is incredible and if it wasn’t shot on the streets of San Francisco then you would think it was alien. Beautiful stuff.